- A position/job listing the required qualifications is posted/advertised on our website
- Applications are submitted online and reviewed by the Human Resources Department until the position closes
- A committee composed of staff members interviews each qualifying applicant/candidate
- The committee asks each interviewee the same questions during the interview
- After concluding the interviews, the committee evaluates and rates all the applicants/candidates that had been interviewed based on the strength of their resumes and answers to the questions
- The applicant/candidate ranked the highest is offered the position/job
This process assures us of getting the most qualified person for the job as well as to keep us in compliance with the state nepotism laws and the library’s nepotism policy.